Bedřiška Uždilová was born in the year of 1954 in Prague, Czechoslovakia. From 1970 to 1974 she studied at the Secondary Art School in Prague. After the final exam she continued onto the School of Arts and Crafts in Prague in the studio of applied painting, specialized in monumental wall painting. She also started with ceramics. In 1976 she switched over to the Academy of Fine Arts in Prague to the studio of figural and landscape painting supervised by Prof. Jan Smetana. She graduated from the academy in the year of 1980. She was awarded a scholarship by the Italian government to study at the Accademia di Belle Arti in Perugia in 1981. After one year she moved to Paris to study at the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts Décoratifs, doing painting with Prof. Zao Wou-Ki and monumental painting with the senior lecturer E. Pillard.
She took part in an exhibition at the Salon des Artistes Français 83 in Grand Palais in Paris. In 1987 she organized her first solo exhibition of paintings and cobalt-painted porcelain in Litomysl, Czechoslovakia. After the Velvet revolution in Czechoslovakia she solo exhibited in many European countries such as France, Germany, and the Netherlands, as well as in the USA, Canada, Japan or China.
She received the first prize at the Autumn Salon in Paris (1994) and the first prize at the International Fair at Forte dei Marmi in Italy in the year 1964 when she was only nine years old.